Maximum protection on all levels, thanks to SAST SUITE.
If your SAP system isn't properly protected on all levels, you're at risk of becoming an easy target. Losing data due to various forms of sabotage can have negative consequences for your company: Your reputation may be irreparably harmed and you may have to pay restitution for damages - or even give up your business, to offer just three examples.
Manufacturers, online security portals, and SAP itself offer regular updates on the latest security flaws. All the more reason to put your infrastructure, databases, and custom ABAP developments under the microscope and analyze all your system interfaces with SAST.
This will help you minimize security vulnerabilities and protect your SAP systems from attacks.
Vulnerability scans to secure your system configuration.
With the SAST SSV module (formerly known as SystemTrack), you'll get a comprehensive overview of how secure your infrastructure is right now - and it's all automated in real time!
This is how SAST SUITE enables you to continually analyze and optimize every level of your landscape to address vulnerabilities - including in your operating systems, databases, network configurations - while factoring in critical OSS Notes. It even examines your custom ABAP source code with a a simple string pattern match to identify and eliminate potential flaws.
How SAST SUITE can assist you
- More than 4,000 automated checks and security notes that are constantly updated
- Automated policy-based auditing of security-relevant parameters and settings
- Analyzes all underlying platforms, from SAP ERP to SAP Mobile Platform (running on the latest release of SAP NetWeaver)
- Accounts for DSAG's auditing guidelines, recommendations from BSI, and SAP's security guidelines
- Offers dashboard-based security reporting that includes clear recommended actions for eliminating your landscape's vulnerabilities
Are you interested in a full assessment of the critical vulnerabilities in your ABAB code? Then the "SAST Code Security Advisor" is just right for you.
To provide your SAP system with holistic protection, remember to secure your interfaces.
In the process of safeguarding IT systems, interfaces are often neglected, making them a prime target for hackers.
Our experiences in security audits and penetration tests consistently show that insecure SAP connections lay hidden in nearly every system. Should a cyberattack occur, this will give the perpetrators direct access to your SAP systems.
Our SAST IFM module (formerly known as Interface Analyzer) will enable you to detect and address security holes like these.
How SAST SUITE can assist you
- Cross-system assessments
- Analysis of incoming and outgoing RFC, http, and database connections, along with trust relationships and system traces
- Generates suitable RFC roles at the click of a mouse
- Reliable interface scanner
- Creates a cross-system interface overview in both graphical and ALV formats
- Central point of control
Close security gaps in your ABAP code reliably.
You'll only achieve a fundamental level of SAP security if you take a truly head-to-toe approach. And that includes your ABAP code.
Many companies balk at audits of their custom developments or 3rd-party add-ons, or are unsatisfied with the nearly unmanageable number of findings. How can this mass of supposedly critical security flaws be evaluated reliably? Where do you even start to clean up?
Our SUITE module, the "SAST Code Security Advisor", offers a solution. It is directly integrated into your SAP system and has a risk assessment enriched by key figures such as usage statistics for prioritization, an option to easily decommission obsolete code. The best protection against abuse of potential backdoors.
How SAST CSA can assist you
- The source code never leaves the company, because the SAST Code Security Advisor is imported directly into your SAP system
- Valuable risk assessment for prioritization during cleanup
- Concentration on the relevant vulnerabilities due to significantly reduced false positive findings
- Identification of complex vulnerabilities of individual uncritical findings
- Automatic merging of your obsolete ABAP code and protection against hidden backdoors
- Support in fixing the findings with informative notes and suggestions for solutions
- Available as a license model or Managed Service
SAP system security for 50 countries
"The SAST SUITE has given us the perfect solution for our global SAP systems and providing us with permanent vulnerability monitoring. Thanks to the highly competent and motivated support provided by the AKQUINET team, we completed the project on time, in budget and at the specified level of quality."
Make sure your data doesn't go missing.